1. Choose the design you like and select the correct size and quantity. Then add to your cart.
2. Checkout. Make sure you enter your correct info (name, email, complete address, contact number). Incomplete details will result in shipment delays.
3. We’ll email your ORDER No. along with your order summary. If you don’t receive an email within a few minutes, you may have entered your email add incorrectly. Email us right away if you didn’t receive your Order No.
4. Pay for your order (BDO, BPI or credit card/Paypal) and email us your deposit slip with your ORDER No. as the subject at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid thru Paypal, please email us a screenshot of your payment.
5. Please pay for your order within 24 hours otherwise your order will be cancelled.
6. We will email your tracking number within 24 to 48 hours hours after we confirm your payment (weekdays only). Delivery takes 3 to 5 working days depending on your location.
7. To check your shipment status, please go to Erim Express . You may also contact Erim Express via these numbers: 0905-350-3202 (Globe) or 0933-189-5763 (Sun). All shipment status concerns must be coursed thru Erim Express.
All our shirts are properly labeled with care instructions.
- Please do not iron the prints
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash or use gentle cycle with cold water
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
For our Signature Series, we use products made by www.lumi.co. Their inkodye “is a range of mixable, water-based, photosensitive dyes that make it easy to print images and patterns onto t-shirts and natural fabrics. Its color develops and binds permanently when exposed to bright sunlight or UV.” You can practically “bake” your shirts under the sun to expose its colors.
For our Pocket Tees, we achieve their unique patterns, colors and look by processing the shirts using regular household solvents and sometimes mix them with dyes. These are skin friendly and all our shirts are thoroughly washed after processing.
If you are allergic to dyes, laundry soap or bleach, you may opt to wash our shirts first before wearing them.
For some designs, yes.
Sorry, we don’t have a physical store at this time. We are still working on partnering with local shops who can help us distribute our products.
If there any defects in our products, you may send them back to us unused and we’ll gladly replace them. BUT we do not accept returns because of wrong sizing. As our Signature Series shirts are made to order, we do not keep extra inventory. Please make sure you review the sizing guide carefully for each product since sizes may vary.
It depends on your location. For now, we only use FedEx to send international orders.